Welcome to Art for Erskine - Festive Edition!Please have a look at the fabulous selection of art and merchandise for sale, or donation options available to help us raise vital funds for our Veterans. They fought for us, thank you for joining Erskine in fighting for them.
Donations to Erskine are more important than ever at this moment. Our Veterans were once Britain’s frontline forces protecting our nation against dark threats. Right now Erskine and our staff are the frontline forces, shielding Veterans who have once again come under fire from another dark threat when they should be safe at home with their sisters and brothers-in-arms.
You will be taken through a simple Registration when you go to place a bid - or you can do so now - just select Login, then click the New account tab and complete your details
Your email address is used to confirm Registration via a link sent. You are then ready to Login using your email & password and continue bidding!
If you have any questions please email our auction partner: email@example.com
Collection / DeliveryDelivery fee is not included in sale price Contact Erskine on firstname.lastname@example.org with your address (inc. postcode) to enquire about shipping fees
Delivery or Collection of all items will be arranged following the end of the sale (from 5th Dec)
Payment for Auction Items
- Lots can be paid for via Aucsys portal, or directly to Erskine.
- Please make cheques payable to ‘Erskine’
- Lots can only be delivered to the winning bidder once full payment has been made.
Conditions of Sale
- The sale of lot items may be subject to meeting a reserve cost. If the listing ends without any bids that meet the reserve price, the charity aren’t required to sell the item.
- Any statement as to authority, attribution, origin, date, age, provenance and conditions is a statement of opinion and is not to be taken as a statement or representation of fact.
- The highest bidder shall be the buyer. If any dispute arises the charity shall have the absolute discretion to settle it and to put any disputed lot up again and to withdraw any lot from the sale without in any case giving reason.
- All lots are sold as seen. Neither the charity nor the donor can be held responsible for errors of description or for authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it, howsoever caused. No warranty whatsoever is given by the charity or donor to any buyer in respect of any lot and any implied conditions or warranties. All lots are sold subject to no return.
- Except insofar as other arrangements have been agreed with the charity the buyer shall pay the purchase price within 14 days of the sale. If at the expiration of a further 7 days the lot is not paid in full, the sale may be rescinded without any further notice being given to the buyer. Ownership of a lot purchased shall not pass to the buyer until they have made payment in full. Every lot shall be at the sole risk of the buyer from the close of the sale.
- Delivery charges are not included within the sale. Contact the charity for more information on delivery at email@example.com
Further InformationFor further information about auction items after the Art for Erskine sale please contact Erskine Fundraising Dept. on 0141-814-4555